Social networking opportunities
with co-workers while participating
in local physical fitness events.
Who can participate in Team Henrico events?
- Any current general government, public safety, libraries, or schools permanent employees are welcome to join Team Henrico events.
What is the goal of Team Henrico?
- Our goal is to encourage and provide opportunities for social networking with co-workers while participating in local physical fitness events.
Why should you participate in Team Henrico events?
- Being on Team Henrico means that you are part of a group that enjoys supporting co-workers outside of the office and likes to have fun while doing so.
Ukrop’s Monument Ave 10k
Join Team Henrico and run or walk the 25th Anniversary Monument Ave 10k. Use the coupon code Henrico10k2024 for a $25 discount. Please do not share this code with friends or family, as it is only for employees!
If yoou’d like to join the cheer team and encourage your fellow employees, please contact Joey Pacelli @ PAC037
Checkout these photos from previous years!
Keep motivated for your next walk/jog/run event!
Join the Team Henrico training group every Monday at the Henrico County Police Memorial parking lot. from 4:45-5:45 pm. For more information, contact Ayse Mazicioglu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group meets on Monday evenings. During cold or inclement weather, we meet at the Henrico Training Center. During warm weather, we meet at the Police Memorial on the corner of Prince Henry Drive and Elvin Cosby Way.
- Get fit, feel better, increase energy levels, and decrease health risks.
- Bring water.
Click here to add your own text