Social networking opportunities
with co-workers while participating
in local physical fitness events.
Who can participate in Team Henrico events?
- Any current general government, public safety, libraries, or schools permanent employees are welcome to join Team Henrico events.
What is the goal of Team Henrico?
- Our goal is to encourage and provide opportunities for social networking with co-workers while participating in local physical fitness events.
Why should you participate in Team Henrico events?
- Being on Team Henrico means that you are part of a group that enjoys supporting co-workers outside of the office and likes to have fun while doing so.
2023 Monument Ave 10k
The County is offering a $20 discount on registration for the event as well as a Henrico-themed t-shirt. Come and join the hundreds of general government, public safety, library, and school employees that register for this annual Richmond tradition. If you prefer to be a spectator, you can join the Team Henrico Cheer Team on Monument Avenue to encourage and motivate all participants on race day.
Keep motivated for your next walk/jog/run event!
Join the Team Henrico training group every Monday at the Henrico County Police Memorial parking lot. from 4:45-5:45 pm. For more information, contact Ayse Mazicioglu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group meets on Monday evenings. During cold or inclement weather, we meet at the Henrico Training Center. During warm weather, we meet at the Police Memorial on the corner of Prince Henry Drive and Elvin Cosby Way.
- Get fit, feel better, increase energy levels, and decrease health risks.
- Bring water.