Social networking opportunities
with co-workers while participating
in local physical fitness events.
Who can participate in Team Henrico events?
- Any current general government, public safety, libraries, or schools permanent employees are welcome to join Team Henrico events.
What is the goal of Team Henrico?
- Our goal is to encourage and provide opportunities for social networking with co-workers while participating in local physical fitness events.
Why should you participate in Team Henrico events?
- Being on Team Henrico means that you are part of a group that enjoys supporting co-workers outside of the office and likes to have fun while doing so.
Anthem Corporate 5k
As Team Henrico puts the Ukrop’s 10k in the rearview mirror for 2023 that means that our focus switches to the Anthem Corporate 5k. The Anthem Corporate Run is part 5k, part team building, and ALL FUN! Join Team Henrico for this post-work event that is ideal for bringing colleagues together, uplifting spirits, and engaging in some active enjoyment. With a DJ providing the tunes, this occasion caters to all levels of activity, from avid runners – to joggers – to casual walkers.
2022 marked the first year since 2017 that Team Henrico participated in the event, and we had a blast! Not only did everyone have a great time at the event but we reclaimed our rightful spot atop the leaderboard for the Military/Government division. We are encouraging any permanent employee for Henrico to sign-up and help Team Henrico remain in the top spot in at least one of the divisions. So, dust off your running/walking shoes and start getting some miles in because Thursday June 8th is quickly approaching!
Click here to register for the event and be automatically signed up to be on Team Henrico (use code TeamHenrico if prompted) AND receive the County discount ($20 off). If you have any questions, please contact Joey Pacelli @ PAC037
Keep motivated for your next walk/jog/run event!
Join the Team Henrico training group every Monday at the Henrico County Police Memorial parking lot. from 4:45-5:45 pm. For more information, contact Ayse Mazicioglu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- This group meets on Monday evenings. During cold or inclement weather, we meet at the Henrico Training Center. During warm weather, we meet at the Police Memorial on the corner of Prince Henry Drive and Elvin Cosby Way.
- Get fit, feel better, increase energy levels, and decrease health risks.
- Bring water.