- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Weight room with cardiovascular and strength training machines as well as free weights
- Group exercise studio for structured group exercise classes and/or personal use
- Locker rooms with private shower stalls
- Outdoor running/walking trails that total .80 mile (Different trail lengths: .40 mile, .22 mile and .18 mile)
- Football field with a track (.25 mile) and a soccer field
Full-time, permanent part-time employees and retirees who wish to join the recreation center must complete aFitness Access Application, PAR-Q and sign the Fitness Center Access Agreement(disregard the payment method form). Return completed forms to Eastern Henrico Recreation Center to receive your access pass.
Usage of the EHRC Fitness Center requires a Facility Orientation.
- Orientations are held daily at 10:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Member benefits include the use of the workout space and participation in on-site group exercise classes.
View the calendar classes offered at EHRC.
For additional information call (804) 652-1450