Find OLTD on YouTube
OLTD is here working for you! Check out our new YouTube channel with short clips on topics like how to transition to working from home, how to lead your team through times of change, how to supervise employees working remotely, how to handle ongoing stress, and much more. Please subscribe, like our videos, and check back often – we are continually adding additional content to support you!
Organizational Learning and Talent Development (OLTD)
Cutting edge, innovative learning opportunities with coordinated, high-quality leadership and professional development programs.
OLTD offers a variety of learning opportunities to help enhance YOUR overall well-being.
Topics include such titles as:
- Rediscovering Your Mojo: Life Post-Pandemic
- Mindful Living: Building Resilience and Wellbeing
- Change, Stress, and Resiliency: Leading with the SCARF Model
- Resilience: A Critical Ability
- Rebounding and Thriving: Designing Your Life Roadmap
- Mindfulness at Work: Reduce Stress and Increase Focus
- Each year we add new titles and also bring back popular ones to ensure that everyone has a chance to participate in classes with high registrations. If there’s a wellness-related topic you’d like to see offered, please reach out to us and let us know.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
You can contact Shari Bennett Speer at email@example.com or (804)501-7203
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Does your battery need charging?
Effective August 1, 2023, Your Anthem Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help you and your household members meet life’s challenges —big or small. The EAP website houses educational articles, podcasts, online seminars, and other resources to support your work-life balance and emotional health needs.
Our offerings include:
- Money, budgeting, and identity theft protection
- Legal services
- Parenting tools and insight
- Search for high-quality child, elder, and pet care
- Healthy lifestyle tips
- Skills to help cope with stress, anxiety, and depression
- Addiction and recovery guidance
- Grief and loss resources
- Digital tools to support emotional health and well-being
- In-person or virtual visits with a licensed counselor
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 | Suicide Prevention Resource Center website